The following are rules we feel you should know before you begin to look for a home in our park. The full list of rules is 5 (five) pages long and it will be your responsibility to pick up a copy of them should you decide to purchase a home in our park.
- Anyone interested in purchasing a home in Conway Acres Mobile Home Park must complete a tenant application form, pay a $25.00 application fee, and receive approval from Conway Acres Management before they can purchase a home to stay in the park. The application process will include but not be limited to a criminal background and credit check for all potential tenants.
- Mobile homes that sell for less than $8,500.00 must be removed from the park.
- Mobile homes that are thirty (30) years old or older must be moved from the park when sold.
- Rentals are NOT allowed in our park. Tenants must be immediate family members only. We do not allow owner financing. We consider this renting and will not allow the home to stay in our park.
- Lot Rent is $200.00 per month and includes sewage and trash. We require a $250.00 lot deposit. There is also a $15.00 deposit for the post office box key. A Notarized Bill of Sale must be presented to the office at the time the lot deposit is paid.
- Tenants are responsible for & required to upkeep the lot. This includes mowing, weed eating, raking, trimming shrubs etc.
- We allow only 2 dogs and 2 cats per lot. Some lots are not allowed fences. Dogs are NOT allowed to be tied up anywhere in our park. Small dog pens or kennels are not allowed.
- Loud music or parties that disturb others will not be allowed in our park.
- The speed limit in the park is 15 mph on paved roads and 10 mph on gravel roads.
- New owners MUST bring in their notarized Bill of Sale & pay their deposit in order to receive the "New Owner's Packet" which contains all paperwork necessary for tenants, including contact information for the utility companies. Anyone living in the home MUST be registered in the office. Anyone failing to register themselves or roommates will not be allowed to keep the home in the park.
- Only bagged household trash goes in our dumpsters; all other items should be placed by the curb in front of your lot for pickup. Cardboard boxed should be emptied, broken down and placed by the curb for pick up.
- Anyone purchasing a home to be removed from the park must pay a $250 deposit before the home can be removed from the park. This deposit will be returned by mail when the lot is clean and free of all decks, porches, storage buildings, blocks, etc.
Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions concerning our rules and regulations.
CONWAY ACRES MANAGEMENT
John & Sheri Todd